Sunday, December 11, 2011

BUBBLED UP!




with my ever favorite lace bolero kimono type worn backwards (imagine how you can create a look by simply wearing it backwards)


got my RayBans on!



high waisted floral skirt! PERFECT.



first, i would like to say that i'm so sorry for not posting lately because i was so busy with work and some personal problems! did a lot of styling in pre-debut shoots and weddings, did a lot of make-up with my clients and some and pageants as well but yeah, im back! back with a floral revenge... second, i would like to thank Gen Sagmon for my photos. you can check her account here. third, i'm planning to do an account about my make-up portfolio but i dont know where to start and i dont have photos as well!hmpf. wish i could find a way to solve this..


no regrets, just LOVE! ♥

2 comments: