Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Mint Condition







mint dress, Karimadon
mint blazer, Bangkok
navy slim belt, SM Accessories
glitter shoes, People are People





I was fortunate that Karimadon gave me the opportunity to showcase one of the pieces of their collection, a lace dress, one of the classics that should be in every fashionista’s closet and it's mint. I wanted my look for the day to evoke sophistication and elegance, so I decided to pair the dress with a mint colored blazer and a navy belt to cinch up at the waist area and adds a pop of color thats breaks the monochrome theme. 

What I like about this dress is its versatility, it can give you a hundred looks. It allows your creativity to run wild style-wise. Thank you so much Karimadon and to  Yves Camingue for allowing me to give your piece that Love touch. 


no regrets, just Love! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment