Friday, March 8, 2013

QUEEN 2012 (Backlog)












sequined dress, Forever 21
black pumps, Forever 21
clutch, Parisian
black and gold bangles, SMAccessories
spike bangles, downtown find


Forgive me for i have sinned, been lazy to upload some outfit posts and as I was scanning my files, I found these and really took the time to post this for you guys. As i recall, was too excited for this event for my friend joined this pageant and for the info of everybody she won as Queen Earth 2012.whoohoo! Felt a lot edgier that time so i decided to wear a sequined dress and paired it with some spikes and golds. And not to forget my shoes, who's screaming sophistication (literally felt love at first sight). 


tadahhh! Queen 2012 title holders and my bad angle. sorry guys.

Queen Earth still managed to look at my lens despite the crowd going
insane.

Presenting Queen Earth 2012, Alison Santina (Miss Kazakhstan)


no regrets, just LOVE! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment