Monday, October 17, 2011

i'm a red head again! :)


pardon me for all these mirror shots! can't help myself to have a mini documentation of my transformation. HAHA i used to have red hair but according to the salon red dye never really lasts:( so thats it! my hair now is kinda medium blonde. all the red pigments have washed out. so sad..



last shot before i turn into a red head again!weeee :)



my hair is now on the process of getting red.HAHA (getting red tlga?lol)



and the result!!! weeeeee. im statisfied. its actually lighter than i imagined it to be! but well it still looks good. :)






CUT Encarnacion Group of Salon really works miracle on your hair. they have the best service on a very affordable rate and the hair dressers are so accommodating:) i;m proud to say that ever since they had their branch here in Cebu, i'm regular client up to now.teehee. check them here CUT Encarnacion Group of Salon

no regrets, just LOVE ♥

2 comments:

  1. Awesome hair! :)
    I wish I could rock that color & cut!

    -Lia
    Out of Neverland
    http://bylinebylia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much did you pay for the overall service? :)

    ReplyDelete